ENOVITIS IN CAMPO, MACHINERY TESTS IN THE VINEYARD RETURNS
On 23 and 24 June, Enovitis in campo, the most important Italian event dedicated to the presentation of products, technologies, machinery and services for vineyard cultivation, now in its 16th edition, returns.
This year the itinerant event will move to north-eastern Italy, and for the first time it will be in Friuli Venezia Giulia. In particular, we will be guests at the Tenuta Ca' Bolani in Cervignano del Friuli (UD), in the heart of the Aquileia DOC area.
You will find our machinery in the vineyard C rows 45 - 53, with Antonio Carraro tractors, with the best equipment for working the vineyard: inter-rowers, pruning cutters, cultivators.
Purchased by the Zonin family in 1972, Cà Bolani, with its total of 900 hectares, 565 of which are planted with vines, is the largest vineyard in Northern Italy, with white grape varieties: Pinot grigio, Sauvignon blanc, Pinot bianco, Friulano, Traminer and Glera, trained by spurred cordon and guyot, with a planting density of 5,000 vines/hectare.
After the Piemontese edition of 2021, which was a great success with over 6 thousand visitors, we expect just as much participation and enthusiasm in these "border territories". It will be remembered as a record edition with over 150 exhibitors, all the best vineyard equipment will be present.
In Rinieri's rows you will be able to see at work the peculiarities and qualities of our mechanical weed control interleafers:
-the timeless and evergreen EL, the power harrow which, at 50 years old, has established itself as one of the most purchased and long-lived machines;
- Bio-dynamic Duo with the fingerhacke weeder header, the Bio-star, for fast (up to 15 km/h) inter-row tillage;
- Turbo tool carrier with blade and Easy Ride automatic steering system, with which we compete for the Technical Innovation Award;
- Turbo Evo double tool carrier with discs.
To complete the range of agricultural equipment for the vineyard, in addition to the inter-row machines for organic farming, the following equipment will be fielded:
- VISION 2 CRV , double trimmers with Vision low frame for greater visibility, with vertical and top rotary knife bars, ideal for working in hilly terrain due to the independent height adjustment of the bars. Machine with Kit Precision Farming 4.0 with data traceability sensors and GPS system for tracking.
- VISION 1 CRL single toothed trimmer with shoot conveyor
- FRM 10 disc cultivator with roller
- TRU sarments mulcher
The appointment is therefore for 23 and 24 June at the Ca' Bolani Estate in Cervignano del Friuli (Ud). We look forward to seeing you in our rows, where our technicians will be able to answer all your questions and doubts.
Come and visit us in rows 45 - 53 of vineyard C, we will provide of fresh water and fruits!