Rinieri: unsere Realität
  • Viale dell'Appennino, 606 / B, 47121 Forlì FC

Einhundert Jahre Geschichte

The story of the company Rinieri has started in Predappio in 1920 when Olinto Rinieri open a blacksmith craft and in 1922 the first patent was made. After WWII the small workshop was turned into a factory by Ambrogio Rinieri, Olinto’s son, and his wife Augusta Zanetti.
At that time the countryside is in need of mechanization and the company Rinieri is growing fast to satisfy these needs.
In 1967 the new factory in Forlì has been open, unfortunately the year after Ambrogio died and the Augusta took over the business with the help of her two brothers Gino and Romano Zanetti.
In 1973 the sons Margherita and Carlo Rinieri and the son-in-law Fabrizio Tassinari become partners of the company and later the production of industrial shelving began, to overcome the crisis in the agricultural.


In 1990 Augusta left the Company and the production goes gradually to focus on vineyard and orchard equipment thank to the experience of Lelio Rinieri.
From early 2000s to today the Company has grown and some grandchildren have become partners: Lorenzo and Mario Tassinari, Nicola, Enrico and Isabella Rinieri who share the different business aspects focusing on a single common goal of quality.
In 2020, the factory in Forli was enlarged with the addition of 1800sqm of buildings followed by 1200sqm of the new management and technical center.
Today, our company employs more than 100 people and designs and builds more than 4,000 agricultural machines every year, serving 60 countries worldwide.
In these 100 years of history the company has overcome moments of difficulty, painful separations, important goals, there were new ideas and big changes, but all this has been made possible thanks to the strong cohesion and family spirit that still distinguishes Rinieri society today.

facts-img

0

Katalogmodelle

facts-img

0

Jährliche Produktion

facts-img

0

Erreichte Länder

RINIERI AND THE ENVIRONMENT

Cost-effectiveness and environmental protection are not mutually exclusive. This is shown by the company which in 2009 renewed the painting plant with ecological water based paint and included a high efficiency drying oven.

In 2010 with the objective of minimal environmental impact, the company installed on the roofs of the factory a 196kW photovoltaic system that every year produces 50% of the energy required for productive activities.